HR Interim & Consulting
From time to time, your organization could do with some external HR support. You may be going through some changes, or your growth strategy may need to be aligned with your people strategy. Our consultants can help. They will support you with smart HR advice or hands-on assistance – or both.
Our experienced consultants help scale-ups and SMEs take an innovative and effective approach to their people management. All of them offer a unique combination of business savvy and people focus. They are available on a flexible basis and as required. In some situations, they share their expertise for several days and then hand over to the existing team; in other cases, they work with the team to manage the department for an extended period of time and recruit and train their own successor. Whatever the case, their assignment is clear beforehand – they never ‘just’ occupy the HR seat.
We work for our clients on the following HR issues:
- Developing an inspiring purpose and strategy – with a transparent HR vision and values;
- We work with an People toolkit consisting of:
- A recruitment & selection system and onboarding tools linked to the organization’s marketing approach;
- Transparent roles, terms of employment and career paths with an external benchmark;
- A Performance Management Process involving a steady, transparent workflow consisting of goal-setting, evaluation, and feedback;
- An inspiring array of employee development opportunities;
- Streamlined HR basics process: automated and scalable. High-tech and lean;
- We provide managers and teams with leadership and people skills coaching;
- We build and coach the HR team, recruit a Head of People and take care of his or her onboarding process;
- People Due Diligence (People DD) Scan and advice in M&A-processes.